I got tazed today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
We got Tazers at work now, but to be able to carry them, we have to get tazed. Well today around noon, I took my first Tazer hit and it sucked. 5 seconds of my life Ill never get back !!!

They do the same procedure on the hot peppa spray..you gotta get sprayed before you can carry it and spray somebody else. I dont know who the rocket scientist is who thinks up all this non-sense but carried to it's logical conclusion a person should have to be shot before being allowed to carry a gun.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
They do the same procedure on the hot peppa spray..you gotta get sprayed before you can carry it and spray somebody else. I dont know who the rocket scientist is who thinks up all this non-sense but carried to it's logical conclusion a person should have to be shot before being allowed to carry a gun.

bigwheel

I got sprayed 11 years ago when I started all this cop nonsence...that sucked too...

Yall do know you make a tazer with disposable camera, Me & my son done it a while back....

john pen said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

I got sprayed 11 years ago when I started all this cop nonsence...that sucked too...

I've been sprayed before (that's not fun) but never tasered, our dept. didn't get them until after I retired. Bigwheel, that was my argument when our insurance carrier demanded that our guys be sprayed before carrying pepper spray, I didn't get anywhere with it.

Yeah they didnt listen to me either. We used to have a lot of fun with Mace back in the 70's. We would get in fights with it sorta like water gun fights. I was doing a report one evening and an old boy flung open the door and swore he was intending to squirt the mace off to one side but it hit me right in the side of the face. Whew that stuff burned for a little bit. Got a cute story about it in that they decided to take the Mace away from us for some reason..I guess cuz it didnt work too well and everybody in the general vicinity got it on them about as bad as the bad guy you was aiming at. Anyway we had it all boxed up and sitting in the office and been there for a year or two. We officed in the basement of the courthouse back in them days. I had a key to all the other offices in the basement so I got bored one Sunday afternoon and decided to play a trick on the fella who ran the Manpower office next door..his name was Bob I think. I took 4 or 5 cans of Mace and hosed his office down good...shot up all his air vents..trash cans..baseboards etc...then walked out and shut the door. Next day I went by there and noticed the maintenance crew had his AC all tore apart and laying out in the hall. I axed whuts up with the AC? They say...Bob think its putting out poisonous fumes:) Lol...I prob still be jail if anybody had caught me on that one.

bigwheel

Speaking of air vents, that works when you squirt it into the defroster vents of a squad car in the winter too...don't know how I know that, someone must have told me that years ago. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
2.gif

john pen said:
Puff said:
[quote="john pen":2xsy6jhn]sorry, no video. I could post a pic of the burn mark on my butt cheek though...
:shock:

Was that a request ?[/quote:2xsy6jhn]
Well I guess I have to follow the no pic= no butt cheek rule. :shock:
God help me.

Back
Top Bottom