I got on the scales today...................................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
37 days into my "Life Style" change and I've lost 27lbs!! That's the incentive I need keep in my routine and not over do the beer and food consumption!!! Hope I can lose another 27 by Smoke on the Beach!!!

Captain Morgan said:
I didn't want to ask you and jinx you! Congratulations!
What'd you do, cut your head off?

No I would have looked anorexic had I done that!!!

Man, that's a lot of weight to lose in so short a time! :shock:

Make sure you're drinking enough water -- a lot of times a substantial part of weight loss is water loss, and weight returns with rehydration.

It's encouraging that you call this a lifestyle change instead of a diet -- if you keep remembering that, you stand to lose and keep it off. Congratulations. You have a strong will. :D

--John 8)
(My B-I-L is a great dieter. He has lost probably 1,000 lbs over the years. ;) )

I'm proud of you Bro...Seriously!
That's a great accomplishment.
You're doing great, keep it up!

[smilie=a_goodjob.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=orange.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] :thumbsup [smilie=vibes.gif] :cheers

Re: I got on the scales today...............................

Larry Wolfe said:
37 days into my "Life Style" change and I've lost 27lbs!! That's the incentive I need keep in my routine and not over do the beer and food consumption!!! Hope I can lose another 27 by Smoke on the Beach!!!

Absolutely awesome :!:

CONGRATULATIONS

I do like the "lifestyle change" attitude instead of saying diet. Keeping that attitude will help keep the weight off permanantly.

good job Larry :D

Man that's great bud!! Keep going! 8)

Nick........you better keep going......to the gym :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom