I got a fedex today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justaguy

Sous Chef
I got a package today, I've been waiting about a week and today it came. It's all old hat to all you guys, but I'll give ya a hint:
img_193693_0_b2184cb94e2938a8c36df53678ede552.jpg

Hey hearty congrats. Looks real purty. Sorta like the Arab wimmen. They so nice looking and smell so good they have to stay covered up just to keep good old Southern Baptists like old Jimmy Carter from lusting after them in his heart.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Hey hearty congrats. Looks real purty. Sorta like the Arab wimmen. They so nice looking and smell so good they have to stay covered up just to keep good old Southern Baptists like old Jimmy Carter from lusting after them in his heart.

bigwheel

:LOL: :LOL:

congrats, you're gonna love it!! is that 18 or 22?

Captain Morgan said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Justaguy said:
Captain Morgan said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

I didnt know they put the heat shield on the new 18's. :idea:
Your gonna love it. Time to see some pics now of some food. ;)

It's so clean! :mrgreen:

Now, you have to get a good layer of grease and smoke on the inside, so start cooking (and let's see some pictures, too - include one of you so we can see how big the smile on your face is).

img_193788_0_c0d9c96f8e7a6732e5b479793a1a2c4b.gif

I always break in my new pits by spraying it down good with PAM on the inside and cooking a dead chicken or two. If it fit to eat...I eats it. If it ever happen get to where it comes out no Muy Stalweenier I have contingency plans of giving it to neighbors of feed it to the dawgs. Simple plan huh? So far the break in birds is always outstanding. Course I been close to the best bbq cook in the world ya know? ;) :LOL:

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom