I discovered Gold!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I heated up a turkey breast I smoked a couple weeks ago using the boil in a bag method. Then once I sliced, I decided I wanted to make some type of condiment for it. That's when it happened...........WOW!! I looked in the fridge and saw a jar of mayonnaise and thought "ehh, kinda plain". Right next to it was a bottle of Reverend Marvin's "Hot", that's when the light came on. I mixed equal parts of the Rev's sauce and mayonnaise and it was like drops of heaven on my tongue!! Dipped the smoked turkey in it and what a perfect marriage! This would be great on sanwiches as well.

I haven't used his sauce on alot of different foods yet, butt, I did try it on some L-bow noodle spaghetti several nights ago and while it was different, it was good! Larry, that sounds pretty damned good as a spread!!

The Joker said:
I haven't used his sauce on alot of different foods yet, butt, I did try it on some L-bow noodle spaghetti several nights ago and while it was different, it was good! Larry, that sounds pretty damned good as a spread!!

Bill, it honestly shocked me at how good it was. Cathryn my 3 year old loved it too!

Captain Morgan said:
sounds like a great dip for fried shrimp!

You might be onto something Cappy! Give it a shot and let me know what you think! I'll definitely be making it again!

Finney said:
Captain Morgan said:
sounds like a great dip for fried shrimp!
That's what I was thinking Cappie. Also would probably be really good on onion rings.
Thanks for passing on the new sauce recipe Larry.

When "Patch" patent's the new sauce, I want a percentage!

Finney said:
Yeah, I'm still waiting for him to put out the version with honey (Wing Sauce) so I can get my cut. 8-[

That is great as well!! This sauce is very universal! Everyone needs to order some now, all proceeds in the future will be going to the AFB. :nerd:

Captain Morgan said:
I've heard that while supplies last, every order comes with a free bungee cord.

I thought it was a Life Like Mold of Sammy Davis Jr's Glass Eye??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom