Howdy, y'all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finney

Master Chef
Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
TexLaw said:
I just I would check in with you fellows for a moment and let you know that all is well. I didn't realize how long it had been since I came over here until Greg dropped me a line the other day. I've just been busy as all get out. I've kept up fairly well with the Texas BBQ Rub board, but that's the only one.

I'll be gone again for a while, but for much better reasons. On Monday, the family is flying out to Barcelona for a 12-night Mediterranean cruise. Two days after we get back, I'm heading down to Galveston for a seminar. I'm sure I'll have plenty of coal to shovel after all that, too! Y'all have fun while I'm gone.

Larry, I hope that pit cooks as good as it looks. It was fun to see it in person before it shipped out. Don't worry - I didn't touch it indecently . . . very much.

Cap, I hope all is well on your end. I've been thinking about you while that tempest has been hovering over you. (Get it? Tempest? Shakespeare? Ophelia?)
For those on the BBQ-4-U cooking team, give 'em hell (if it hasn't already happened)!

For anyone that's wondering . . . . Yes, it's all Finney's fault. :D

TL

Let me be the first to say.... "He didn't get that". :!:

Back
Top Bottom