howdy all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SqueelAppealSC

Assistant Cook
Well good news , shoulder is done 3 weeks ahead of the drs schedule. Getting some help lined up for Niki so I can get out and do some judging on Saturdays. Coming back to compete will take a bit longer , haveing to raise money for entry fees , supply and such , but I will be back will have to maybe recriut some new help for the team but that too will come to pass, need a new and beter canopy as well.
Mydear sweetNiki knows I got BBQ in the blood and am going stir crazy and she wants me to return to competeing when the time is right.
I look at it this way I got plenty of time to practice , LOL!!!

Captain Morgan is looking for a partner Walter! You should contact him. Or Finney!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Captain Morgan is looking for a partner Walter! You should contact him. Or Finney!!!

Thanks Larry I appreciate the info. Just trying to get back up to speed around here what with Niki and all.

Too many cooks spoil the broth. I would do the cooking and let the Little Bride do the clean up. Forming into teams is inviting making some life long enemies. Ain't many folks in the world who are dumb enough to fund another person's hobby. Hope you find some.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom