How many grills/smokers do you own?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How could I forget...I have a George Forman squisher too!
:roll:

Diva Q said:
Love the logo Mike. Cool BBQ team name.

The name comes from a few things. My grandmother named me Pirate Mike when I was just 5 years old. She put on a ceramic cup she made for me. Years later I live and worked on the water at Marinas then 10 years ago I lost my right foot after being hit and run while on my Harley Fat Boy.

After that as an entertainer and such on the water I statered to be called Pirate Mike again. So after I got into BBQ'ing and competing the name came naturally.

Our motto is "Seek the Meat, Fear the Bones!" which means people should seek our meat but competitors need to fear the bones. Which refers to our banners. When they see them they should know we have come to pilage and plunder a win! Argh!!! Yeah...I full of crap. lol

I will post a picture next post.

Hey I can now post pictures!
Now yer in trouble cus I LOVE bbq pictures.

pitpirate.jpg

And here are my two newest Pits.
Heck I've not even seasoned the one in the background or played with that Open Pit Grill on the front. That ALL changes today!!!!!

Today's task is to take everything out of the pit and brush it down with a nice coat of Peanut Oil. Also the inside of the Bowl of the 37" Open Pit Grill with Chain cranked for rising and lowering the meat grate. Also of course the meat grate itself.

I'll put 1 bucket of Kingsford coal in the center of the fire box and fire them up with a weed torch. [I just got 1 last month and wow that thing is great]

I'll keep a low fire near 200 for a couple/few hours and later bring her up to about 235 degrees where the others seem to hover.

This evening I'll cook something on the grill and get a dozen butts in the smoker.

Take a look!
2pits1.jpg

That picture is too big...please see the screen cast on how to insert thumbnails in your posts

There is a link to it on the top right of the page...4th link down! ;)

Greg Rempe said:
That picture is too big...please see the screen cast on how to insert thumbnails in your posts

Dang Greg, give the new guy a little break. He just got here. :roll:

DOH!!!!
Sorry guys.
Won't happen again.

Thanks for the call Greg and I look forward to cooking with you at Walter Reed.

:LOL:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2bxeyorv]That picture is too big...please see the screen cast on how to insert thumbnails in your posts

Dang Greg, give the new guy a little break. He just got here. :roll:[/quote:2bxeyorv]

I gave him a break...otherwise they just would have been deleted! Now go lick my boots :shock: :D

Oh, it's Glenn I think. Sorry.

The problem is I watched the Video on the home page and when I had a question I looked up over top of my head for them buttons you were pointing at and didn't see any.

lol

Mike Hedrick said:

The problem is I watched the Video on the home page and when I had a question I looked up over top of my head for them buttons you were pointing at and didn't see any.

lol

Now thats funny right there.

Big Baby double barrel smoker
Weber Silver Sumitt Gasser
Weber 22.5 kettle
Weber Smokey Joe- for taigating
Coleman gas tabletop stove- for the trailer/camping
2 cajun cooker fryers- 1 for coffee roasting and 1 for beer brewing

Lets see JB gots:
a 1976 Big Boy bullet type charcoal water smoker
a 1979 Charbroil aluminum charcoal grill
a OK Joes 20in dia. offset
a Charbroil modified Gasser cooks @ 1200deg grate
a BBQ grillware charcoal grill
a JB homemade jet type boiling/blacken burner

Mike Hedrick said:

lol

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (I hate you)

Back
Top Bottom