How does your'e garden grow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya can get them for free, or cheap from yer grocery store. just ask the produce guy. They have the tops if they make fruit salads and throw them away if no one asks for them. :!:

Green Hornet said:
Ya can get them for free, or cheap from yer grocery store. just ask the produce guy. They have the tops if they make fruit salads and throw them away if no one asks for them. :!:
I hadn't thought about the free route, just propogating my own (I knew about just cutting the top off and planting it) ... I wonder if I can get them to grow in my basement now that I have one... :-k

Green Hornet said:
might wanna rethink the grow light pineapple plantation in the basement local 5-oh might bust in thinking ya got a "grow" house :!:
Oh hell, I been growing that $hit for years. They ain't caught me yet.. :ack: :ack: :ack: JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Green Hornet said:
might wanna rethink the grow light pineapple plantation in the basement local 5-oh might bust in thinking ya got a "grow" house :!:
That thought just crossed my mind :grin:
Wouldn't that be a good one, come bustin' in and find fruit! :!:

The Joker said:
[quote="Green Hornet":2nifoydg]might wanna rethink the grow light pineapple plantation in the basement local 5-oh might bust in thinking ya got a "grow" house :!:
Oh hell, I been growing that $hit for years. They ain't caught me yet.. :ack: :ack: :ack: JUST KIDDING!!!!![/quote:2nifoydg]
As long as your'e not growing it Port St. Lucie Florida :(

The Joker said:
Oh hell, I been growing that $hit for years. They ain't caught me yet.. :ack: :ack: :ack: JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Hmmmm, what did someone say just the other day about making statements against your interest?

Griff

Griff said:
The Joker said:

Hmmmm, what did someone say just the other day about making statements against your interest?

Griff
I believe that was you Griff master :!:

Griff said:
The Joker said:

Griff
Damn attorney's! :grin: At least I didn't say I killed someone or threatened to... 8-[

Point well taken!

Puff said:
The Joker said:
[quote="Green Hornet":2a0izsem]might wanna rethink the grow light pineapple plantation in the basement local 5-oh might bust in thinking ya got a "grow" house :!:
As long as your'e not growing it Port St. Lucie Florida :([/quote:2a0izsem]
Dig this...53 grow houses have been busted in Port St Lucie over the last month. All huge operations Hydro units lights the works. The newspaper changed the title of the paper for the day "Pot St. Lucie News".

Green Hornet said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":3czs4t1i][quote="Green Hornet":3czs4t1i]might wanna rethink the grow light pineapple plantation in the basement local 5-oh might bust in thinking ya got a "grow" house :!:
As long as your'e not growing it Port St. Lucie Florida :([/quote:3czs4t1i]
Dig this...53 grow houses have been busted in Port St Lucie over the last month. All huge operations Hydro units lights the works. The newspaper changed the title of the paper for the day "Pot St. Lucie News".[/quote:3czs4t1i]
:lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom