House of Blues here I come

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now I can't understand how a honkey would enjoy Blues Muzak. Whut's up with that? But..since some apparently do..cuz I know some the least I can do is help you pick out a Blue's name for yourself so when you get to rubbing elbows with em it make sense. Do it like this:

1. Some physically infirmity you got.
2. Your favorite vegetable.
3. The name of your favorite daid president.

For example my Blue's Name is: Potbelly Okry Washington. See how its done? Whut be your Blue's Name? Don't neva leave your drink unattended. They will squirt Viseene in it. They think it will make you pass out but it just give a person a real bad case of the squirts with a rapid onset.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Now I can't understand how a honkey would enjoy Blues Muzak. Whut's up with that? But..since some apparently do..cuz I know some the least I can do is help you pick out a Blue's name for yourself so when you get to rubbing elbows with em it make sense. Do it like this:

1. Some physically infirmity you got.
2. Your favorite vegetable.
3. The name of your favorite daid president.

For example my Blue's Name is: Potbelly Okry Washington. See how its done? Whut be your Blue's Name? Don't neva leave your drink unattended. They will squirt Viseene in it. They think it will make you pass out but it just give a person a real bad case of the squirts with a rapid onset.

bigwheel
We know you can't understand it, bigwheel, you remind us all the time.

--John

Cappy Cappy Cappy..got to be an infirmity not an asset. Now Short Dong should work. Or maybe just Shorty for short. :shock:

bigwheel

hey it's not as nice as you guys think...women always hittin on ya, cold
water in the toilet, having to stand back from the grill......it ain't easy, I'm tellin ya.

Just be sure to keep the sweet tater in the "front" pocket and you should be able to continueth this delusion of grandeur for a while. Everything is bigga and mo betta in Texas ya know? You gonna need to move down here eventually. That could extend the mystique. :LOL:

bigwheel

living here at the beach, an old lifeguard type told me the secret to
gettin women at the beach....told me to put a potato in my bathing suit.
Didn't work for a long time, and then I figgered it out...the potato goes
in the front.

Well I prob already tole yall about my cuz who when he went in the Military boot camp was constanly being teased and accused of being a homo sapien etc. cuz he seemed to always have an erection which was readilty noticed in the co-moonity shower of course. Well they sent off to the Medic who figgered out the prob. He didn't have no erection...it just too short to hang down. Apparently a person got to have a little slack in it to do that trick.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom