Hot Cha Cha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice!!! What kind of video camera are you using Larry?

Just a cheap Canon SD point and shoot. I really would like to get a nice camera, but money is hard to come by lately. Sooner or later I hope to get caught up and get a better one.

I will vote with the other smart folks to call it a Sloppy Larry. Would there be any way to put some kind of edible fake fur on it? Might get to be a trend setter around Halloween etc. I am starting to like the sound of this. You dress up in a Werewolf costume to film the episode. I mean all you will need is the mask with a snout..kick kick..ceegar will work there. All you will need is a cape and Zorro mask. . Yes..I am envisioning a way out the troubled financial waters.

I will vote with the other smart folks to call it a Sloppy Larry. Would there be any way to put some kind of edible fake fur on it? Might get to be a trend setter around Halloween etc. I am starting to like the sound of this. You dress up in a Werewolf costume to film the episode. I mean all you will need is the mask with a snout..kick kick..ceegar will work there. All you will need is a cape and Zorro mask. . Yes..I am envisioning a way out the troubled financial waters.

He won'y need no stick en werewolf costume! Have you seen the boy?

Well yes. I knew he did not need need the fur coat. I think the Lone Ranger mask and a black cape would work. Maybe a sinister looking slouch hat and a silver headed cane. I saw that in a Werewolf movie one time.

Back
Top Bottom