Horrible news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
The price of a case of Miller Lite is now up to 17.59.
(I immediately contacted Larry with this news)

Yesterday I caught the Miller guy in the store and asked
why it was so high. He said it's going even higher.
There's a shortage of hops and barley or something
and all beer makers will be going up. Miller Bud and Coors
buy huge lots so they won't go up as much as some of
the smaller premium beer.

I'm contacting my senator right now.

Why you think I drink Bud Dry
1 its 7.99 a 12 pack
2 its cold filtered
3 its a 5.5% alc. beer

I'm still trying to still get my mind around the concept of a dry county..but paying 17 bucks a case for Miller....What is the world coming to.

wittdog said:
I'm still trying to still get my mind around the concept of a dry county..but paying 17 bucks a case for Miller....What is the world coming to.

Indeed Wittdog...INDEED!!

Molson said:
booo hoooo.. 17 for a case of beer. You have no pity from me when I pay near 40 for a case. :)
Yeah but it's got twice the booze....and they charge for the premium stuff at the strip joints up there. ;)

I'm still waiting for cappys righteous indignation...........

Nobody drinks Miller around here cept for the homo sapiens. Real men drink Bud or Shiner.

bigwheel

I'll buy Natural Light when the prices get nuts. They are $9.99 case and poured in a glass or cup you can't tell the difference.

wittdog said:

Wittdog,

I personally don't drink but a glass or two of wine once or twice a year... I live in a dry city but the county is wet. Most people head up the road to Randleman, NC (where Richard Petty lives) to buy their beer. Then of course they DRIVE back home. We were coming back from Greensboro on highway 220 about a month ago and it was 11:30PM and they had the entire south bound lanes blocked doing the DWI check. It took about 30 minutes to go one mile. The check was between Randleman the wet city and Asheboro the dry city.

I do drink rootbeer. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom