Hope You N.C. guys are OK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That happened just up from the raod from me....my tv weatherman does
a segment on my radio show every day, and at the time there were
only 2 reported deaths. That's a tragedy.

Finney said:
Rained like a "son of a" (well you know).... here last night. High winds too. Woke he up 3 or 4 times during the night.

Wonder's who the 'he' Finney is referring to [smilie=a_hrm.gif] [smilie=a_biggrin.gif]

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Finney said:
Rained like a "son of a" (well you know).... here last night. High winds too. Woke he up 3 or 4 times during the night.

Wonder's who the 'he' Finney is referring to [smilie=a_hrm.gif] [smilie=a_biggrin.gif]

Must be that confused young man we've been hearing so much about lately.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":3tingz6x]
Finney said:

Must be that confused young man we've been hearing so much about lately.[/quote:3tingz6x]

Well I don't know if I would call Woody a confused young man. ;)

[quote="Bruce B":1j3cevkd][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1j3cevkd]
Finney said:

Must be that confused young man we've been hearing so much about lately.[/quote:1j3cevkd]

Well I don't know if I would call Woody a confused young man. ;)[/quote:1j3cevkd]

Would Woody with a woody be confused? Would he? [smilie=a_hrm.gif]

[quote="Bruce B":y48hi0gm][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":y48hi0gm]
Finney said:

Must be that confused young man we've been hearing so much about lately.[/quote:y48hi0gm]

Well I don't know if I would call Woody a confused young man. ;)[/quote:y48hi0gm]
Confused old man for sure ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom