Homemade Peach Ice Cream today!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Read it and weep, you mugs....I got a hankering last week, but the local Walmarts/Targets were sold out of the makers! I consider that un-American, but anyway......I ordered one off the net, and it came in this week...now I'm getting ready to lower the heavenly South Carolina peach mixture into the ice....can't hardly wait! :D :D :D

Captain Morgan said:
Read it and weep, you mugs....I got a hankering last week, but the local Walmarts/Targets were sold out of the makers! I consider that un-American, but anyway......I ordered one off the net, and it came in this week...now I'm getting ready to lower the heavenly South Carolina peach mixture into the ice....can't hardly wait! :D :D :D

Cappy put a tub of it into a box of dry ice and send it up this way!

You know Cap'n, you read my mind. I was at Sam's Thursday shooping for a cook, and an 8 qt, wooden bucket, hand crank/electric maker for $49.00 caught my eye. I was thinkin how good some home made ice cream would be, but I needed a new putter cause my grip is mal-aligned to the face on the Cleveland I've got. Well today, I won a new White Steel Two Ball Odessy for a close to the pin shot at an outing so.............

The only thing I ever won in golf was a windbreaker for my team coming in third.

I got the electric ice cream maker...I was concerned all that cranking may affect my ability to keep hoisting 12 oz cans to my lips.

Ummmm...............................wasn't somebody here making ice cream???? Well................................................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom