Homemade Hash!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
Got up this mornin' and made a kick axe breakfast with some left over briskie. Boiled the taters in beef broth added S&P after it all hit the skillet and heated up. It'll make you wanna "jump back n' kiss yerself". Kim made biscuits n' gravy and I cut open a cantalope. I didn't see the fresh strawberries n' grapes until after I took pics :-[ . This was a follow up to a great night out last night at Benne Hannas. Steak n' lobster......

img_241444_0_40f0f5b61059fe9ef1e0e7e0acdfcefe.jpg

Wow looks great. I love home made hash. Now I got a email from Barney who pounds the beat over by the deer camp in Noo Yawk. He claims Pig's using something called bubble bags to make his hash. I aint total sure on that deal.

Woops well kindly excuse the eubonic euphemesms. I thought you said you made it. My bad. I will go back and edit the post then you can turn her loose on us old heatherns:)

Dang yankees have apparently not been schooled as to propa accoutrements for hash. Ah well you buy em books and send them to screwl and whut do they do? Yeppers you guessed it..they chew on the Book Covers. Hash without eggs and Pork n Beans is like a day without sunshine or moonshine at night. I am fixing to start summering up there in Colorado. Dats is looking for me a camper spot as we speak. Maybe it aint too late to get Buck back onto the straight and narrow path..for broad is the way and wide is the gate which leadeth to destruction. Hash without eggs would be a good beginning on that deal. Simply cant fathom that kinda scenario. Maybe they was out of camera range?

Back
Top Bottom