Home Audio Equipment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn White

Sous Chef
So I'm aggrevating the neighbours tonight listening to SRV GH, Yes 90125, Van Halen's GH V1, Tragically Hip up to here.

Axiom M80TI The M80s are 4 ohm, 400W/side. My Denon receiver only does 250W/side/peak @4 ohms.

with a Klipsh 15" bottom firing SW, Denon AVR 3802 Receiver, for home theatre add Axiom VP 150 + 2 Axiom QS8 . Their QS8 surrounds are unreal, Quadpolar. That's right, quadpolar.

If you want some awesome speakers, check these guys out.

Listening to SRV on only the M80 TIs, I can FEEL the buzz of his amp. No EQ required.

What'ch all listening to?

Are you speaking Canadian in the above post? #-o #-o I've been speaking english for the past 40 some odd years and haven't seen most of those words! 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

I can get most of it. Used to have a mobile dj system with Kipsch speakers that have 15 inch sub woofers right under the woofers. They rocked. Powered by a QSC amp. sold it all years ago. Worked for Bose a couple of years. Got a Wave radio by my bed, and Lifestyle 12 Surround Sound system in the living room.

Captain Morgan said:
I can get most of it. Used to have a mobile dj system with Kipsch speakers that have 15 inch sub woofers right under the woofers. They rocked. Powered by a QSC amp. sold it all years ago. Worked for Bose a couple of years. Got a Wave radio by my bed, and Lifestyle 12 Surround Sound system in the living room.
What do you think of that Wave radio? That lifestyle 12 setup is pretty sweet ... such amazing sound ... such little speakers.

For some part of the '70s I had a REAL Mickey Mouse record player (you know, the one with Mickey on it and his arm was the arm and the needle was under his finger). But my folks still have their Pioneer speakers from the '70s, they still work and sound great.

The Wave radio is amazing, way overpriced though. I don't have the $500 cd model, so basically I've got a $350 alarm clock. However, it will fill most rooms with great, way above average sound. I of course got it greatly discounted (free actually). The Lifestyle Systems sound very good, not great, and there are plenty of systems that sound better.
Again, way overpriced. However, the selling points are very good sound, very very small system and speakers, very easy to use. Which is why it's priced the way it is. Older folks with more disposable income love em. The sad part is, they just don't make good movies anymore, and it's hard to find a dvd worth watching in the system.

Open Range was a great movie with great sound.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom