Holy Crap.... I'm Rempe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney does this mean that you will really be a rocket Scientist?
Sorry to hear about the job but happy that it looks like you are landing on your feet.

Well I start work in Wilson at Kidde Aerospace and Defence Monday morning. I'll try and catch up next weekend because I don't think I'll have access to the forum during the week. My computer is packed up for now. I'll be busy trying to figure out what I'm doing and also find a place to live there.

Talk at you when I can. ;)

Finney said:
Thanks for the good words guys.
I've met lots of great people over the years in the Fire and Rescue industry. Lots in the Automotive and trucking industries before that. This time it's Aerospace and Defence. I'm betting it will work out for the best. And Aerospace never hurts on the old resume.

Finney said:
Well I start work in Wilson at Kidde Aerospace and Defence Monday morning. I'll try and catch up next weekend because I don't think I'll have access to the forum during the week. My computer is packed up for now. I'll be busy trying to figure out what I'm doing and also find a place to live there.

Talk at you when I can. ;)

Well I hope they don't read the forum and see you can't spell Defense correctly! They may want to reconsider their job offer [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif] !

Congratulations on the job! I'm sending your invoices for the Primo's now!

Greg Rempe said:
Just like that...you're not like me anymore! LOSER!!!

[smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom