Holy Cow, Weber is great

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You got that right! Their CS dept is the cats ass.....even though we hear quite a lot of stories about how the product arrived damaged with no apparent defects on the shipping box.... Which IMHO indicates a factory QC problem.... With good Customer Service like Webers?... I'm willing to forgive. :eek:

ScottyDaQ said:
You got that right! Their CS dept is the cats ass.....even though we hear quite a lot of stories about how the product arrived damaged with no apparent defects on the shipping box.... Which IMHO indicates a factory QC problem.... With good Customer Service like Webers?... I'm willing to forgive. :eek:

I heard they were the bee's knee's :LOL:

ScottyDaQ said:
Yeah Scotty seen a few factory defects myself....

The replacement lid for the RK came today..another good Customer service result from Weber….just wish the factory defects didn’t happen as frequently…

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom