Holy cow! I've been suspended from TVWBB!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ya know, something about this is very funny. I'm not sure why, but it seems like all of a sudden the "outlaw site" is becoming the coolest place to go!

Where's Grillslinger when you need him!

blade said:
WOW, I'm stunned he had the nerve to ask you to cut back. I love your posts, they're probably the most informative. I especially like your posts on the business side of things.
Ditto that.

Ya know, he says the purpose of the board isn't chit chat but posting and answering questions. Fine, he doesn't want folks socializing on his nickel.

Kevin I don't see you posting too many questions but you have an answer for nearly any question, and you don't stop there, you usually consider personal preference and give numerous options. In other words, GREAT answers. =D>

I can't figure out why Chris would want someone of your talent to stop giving great answers .... THAT is in direct conflict with his 'purpose of the board' statement. :loony:

Susan, Kevin, Jane, Woody, Larry, Greg, well everybody here, thanks to ALL of the posts (Well maybe all is better), my family thinks I'm a great cook! I just listen to what you guys are cooking, or read your recepes and BANG, a great meal. So the heck with Chris...KEEP POSTING HERE!

If your not allowed to answer my questions, why have a forum? I need all the help I can get. BTW, I searched and searched and searched for lump charchol because of Bryan S!

Bryan, not you too?!

Now I REALLY feel left out.

I recently had my first birthday since I started smoking and I've racked up a whopping 1263 on TVWB to date. For all the DA, correct-a-bunch and have-ta-backpedal posts I've made he's never said boo to me. I even slammed the 1st International WSM Smoke Day t-shirt design (then backpeddled :) ).

Maybe he's saving something special for me like a slot in a poll for The All-Time WORST Poster EVER or something :grin:

I just don't understand and it's not just Kevin either, to each and every one of you, ALL of your contributions will be missed and the absence of them will diminish TVWB.

Hey, you folks could say ... hang out HERE more!

Susan Z said:
Shoot! Now I'm not even more powerful----just the only one who didn't reply to the email I never got.

So I'm both inept AND impotent. And....suspended! :help:
:lmao:

Sorry Susan, but OMG you made me laugh!

If you are gratious enough and interested, send an email to him from your new account to:
mailtvwb.gif
and remember :
ChrisA said:
Please include the phrase TVWB in the subject line of your message. If you don't, your message will not get past my e-mail spam filter.

Although I eventually reply to most e-mails, it sometimes takes me several days to do so.

Shawn White said:
Bryan, not you too?!

Now I REALLY feel left out.

I recently had my first birthday since I started smoking and I've racked up a whopping 1263 on TVWB to date. For all the DA, correct-a-bunch and have-ta-backpedal posts I've made he's never said boo to me. I even slammed the 1st International WSM Smoke Day t-shirt design (then backpeddled :) ).

Maybe he's saving something special for me like a slot in a poll for The All-Time WORST Poster EVER or something :grin:

I just don't understand and it's not just Kevin either, to each and every one of you, ALL of your contributions will be missed and the absence of them will diminish TVWB.

Hey, you folks could say ... hang out HERE more!

Well lets not go crazy now!

Bryan S said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2qxx5raw] I searched and searched and searched for lump charchol because of Bryan S!
I hope this was meant in a good way. :) Lump it's what i'm cooking over. =D>[/quote:2qxx5raw]

You know it was Bryan!

ya know I've signed up twice for the lineback list recently, and I get no response after the computer says I'm signed in. I used to be on it a couple of years ago...maybe I'm banned there?

Greg,

Might I suggest a new title for all of us banned from other sites.................BBQ Outlaw :horse:

Gee, I wonder how many of us there are. Chime in list the site and your crime. Me, I've been banned for life from Ray Basso's site for trying to see if there was any interest in a Paul Kirk Class in Northeast Ohio! Oh, the humanity! :-(

Jane, this board is no longer risque! We have seen the error ofvour ways and are now reserved and erudite!

Thanks alot Susan! Now I am probably banned as well! Maybe not though. I would be considered valuable there as I only had 5 posts! :!: Woody the Kid!

Bryan S said:
I just have a problem being scolded for answering peoples questions.
That's my issue. I don't get that. I can understand wanting to keep threads on topic. But people have questions. I'm certainly guilty of writing long posts but I try to anticipate further questions or new questions that might arise based on what the short answer might be; I just answer all I can think of ahead of time. If I was interested in upping my post count I wouldn't try to cram everything into one post.

And I'm guilty of answering a bunch of those MM posts. It some cases it's clear that the poster just missed something, or misinterpreted something. I'm all for everyone having successful cooks and so I try to figure out what the problem was (if that 's the nature of the post) and respond to that. All three of us are 'guilty' of that crime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom