Hey Puff,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yoo hoo Puffy old boy...........................they did it again! 2 more to go.

22.gif

Yeah, Kenny Rogers had "dirt" on his hand. ;) We had a similar issue with him when he was in Tejas several years ago. He was throwing a perfect game through 7 with the same dirt! We called him on it and guess what? Perfect game over. This is typical for Detroit teams. Don't get me started with Dick Mahorn elbowing Mark Price in the temple on the open floor fast break back in 89. Detroit teams cheat. Period! (Well, not the Lions, but............)

Woodman said:
Yeah, Kenny Rogers had "dirt" on his hand. ;) We had a similar issue with him when he was in Tejas several years ago. He was throwing a perfect game through 7 with the same dirt! We called him on it and guess what? Perfect game over. This is typical for Detroit teams. Don't get me started with d**k Mahorn elbowing Mark Price in the temple on the open floor fast break back in 89. Detroit teams cheat. Period! (Well, not the Lions, but............)

Explain the the 7 innings he pitched after the "dirt" was gone and they didn't hit him then either.....sore LOSER.

CRAW said:
I'm curious why the "40 year old stud" had "dirt" on his pitching hand all season?

You watched every game he pitched this season? You must be one helluva fan. You didn't....you must have pictures of his hand in every game he pitched in...you don't. OH...it's just your opinion, you made it sound like a fact.

Just guessing here Bruce, but I think CRAW was taking up for Kenny and not slamming him...as in, he was great all season... ;)

Greg Rempe said:
Just guessing here Bruce, but I think CRAW was taking up for Kenny and not slamming him...as in, he was great all season... ;)

Oh Oh, if he was I blew that one....I'M SORRY CRAW...30 lashes with a wet noodle for me. It's the pressure of this whole series thing... it's just getting unbearable. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Shame on LaRussa for not pushing the issue and getting him tossed. Won't matter though Cards will still take the series.

Hmmm...that explains how they beat the Yankees!! CHEATERS!!

Of course my Daddy always said, "Win if you can, lose if you must but ALWAYS cheat!!"

It's not like he was jacked up on roids or something!! :shock:

Craw

Thanks for posting that SI link. It looks like there was a foreign substance on July 20, Oct 13, and Oct 22. Anybody heard what it was was ? It blows me away why a guy with his talent, I mean just look at how well he pitched after "washing" his hands in game 2, would resort to that and think he could get away with it.

Griff

Bruce B said:
Woodman said:
Yeah, Kenny Rogers had "dirt" on his hand. ;) We had a similar issue with him when he was in Tejas several years ago. He was throwing a perfect game through 7 with the same dirt! We called him on it and guess what? Perfect game over. This is typical for Detroit teams. Don't get me started with d**k Mahorn elbowing Mark Price in the temple on the open floor fast break back in 89. Detroit teams cheat. Period! (Well, not the Lions, but............)

Explain the the 7 innings he pitched after the "dirt" was gone and they didn't hit him then either.....sore LOSER.
Bruce is right! He pitched better after he wiped the "dirt"off his hand!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom