Hey Puff,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
Hey Puff, the rain gods are dragging out your agony! Just mail me my stuff and we'll call it even!
It's better the boys have a slight rest.
They will "reign" in this series :D

Well Puff your team really dug a hole here! It's not impossible but it's not looking to good right about now. Did you start to pack your belongings to make that move to St. Louis? Is Bruce riding with you? Did you happen to mail my package?

Nick Prochilo said:
Well Puff your team really dug a hole here! It's not impossible but it's not looking to good right about now. Did you start to pack your belongings to make that move to St. Louis? Is Bruce riding with you? Did you happen to mail my package?

You have to be able to catch and throw the ball, the Cards are doing a better job at that than us right now. We deserve to be down 3-1, just like we were in 1968 before we came back and beat their asses 3 straight. We have to win tomorrow to get this thing back to Detroit.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1vxkxbu4]Well Puff your team really dug a hole here! It's not impossible but it's not looking to good right about now. Did you start to pack your belongings to make that move to St. Louis? Is Bruce riding with you? Did you happen to mail my package?

You have to be able to catch and throw the ball, the Cards are doing a better job at that than us right now. We deserve to be down 3-1, just like we were in 1968 before we came back and beat their asses 4 straight. We have to win tomorrow to get this thing back to Detroit.[/quote:1vxkxbu4]

Yes you do! Wish I could say that I'm rooting for you! :twisted:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bruce B":1mvlh9ls][quote="Nick Prochilo":1mvlh9ls]Well Puff your team really dug a hole here! It's not impossible but it's not looking to good right about now. Did you start to pack your belongings to make that move to St. Louis? Is Bruce riding with you? Did you happen to mail my package?

You have to be able to catch and throw the ball, the Cards are doing a better job at that than us right now. We deserve to be down 3-1, just like we were in 1968 before we came back and beat their asses 4 straight. We have to win tomorrow to get this thing back to Detroit.[/quote:1mvlh9ls]

Yes you do! Wish I could say that I'm rooting for you! :twisted:[/quote:1mvlh9ls]

I know deep down, that you are, it's just this bet thing with Puff won't allow you to admit it. I can feel you behind us, if you catch my drift :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":zqfu79t1][quote="Bruce B":zqfu79t1][quote="Nick Prochilo":zqfu79t1]Well Puff your team really dug a hole here! It's not impossible but it's not looking to good right about now. Did you start to pack your belongings to make that move to St. Louis? Is Bruce riding with you? Did you happen to mail my package?

You have to be able to catch and throw the ball, the Cards are doing a better job at that than us right now. We deserve to be down 3-1, just like we were in 1968 before we came back and beat their asses 4 straight. We have to win tomorrow to get this thing back to Detroit.[/quote:zqfu79t1]

Yes you do! Wish I could say that I'm rooting for you! :twisted:[/quote:zqfu79t1]

I know deep down, that you are, it's just this bet thing with Puff won't allow you to admit it. I can feel you behind us, if you catch my drift :shock: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:zqfu79t1]

No, can't catch the drift!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bruce B":122easiq][quote="Nick Prochilo":122easiq][quote="Bruce B":122easiq][quote="Nick Prochilo":122easiq]Well Puff your team really dug a hole here! It's not impossible but it's not looking to good right about now. Did you start to pack your belongings to make that move to St. Louis? Is Bruce riding with you? Did you happen to mail my package?

You have to be able to catch and throw the ball, the Cards are doing a better job at that than us right now. We deserve to be down 3-1, just like we were in 1968 before we came back and beat their asses 4 straight. We have to win tomorrow to get this thing back to Detroit.[/quote:122easiq]

Yes you do! Wish I could say that I'm rooting for you! :twisted:[/quote:122easiq]

I know deep down, that you are, it's just this bet thing with Puff won't allow you to admit it. I can feel you behind us, if you catch my drift :shock: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:122easiq]

No, can't catch the drift![/quote:122easiq]
Seems to me I heard Rogers might be on the mound :D
After all the Card fans are done screaming at him and throwing stuff, he will smoke their asses!!!!!!

Like Bruce said.......It's '68 all over again :D

I guess SL was the better team this year to come from the bottom to win the world series. Puff if you were a betting man you would have went with the wining team. :LOL:

Congets Nick don't let him skip out on you! :LOL:

The Missing Link said:
I guess SL was the better team this year to come from the bottom to win the world series. Puff if you were a betting man you would have went with the wining team. :LOL:

Congets Nick don't let him skip out on you! :LOL:

I don't think he will skip. He's a man of his word!

brian j said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1euvukcw]Hey, has anyone heard from Puff today? It's not like him to not chime in! Hummmm, where is he????? :?:
maybe he's out cooking a bcc (beer can crow). i hope he takes lots of pics. we love dem food pics. :LOL:[/quote:1euvukcw]

4.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom