Hey "Joker"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Are you going to make Oinktoberfest? I think several of us are going to be there. Hey Greg, wanna ride over with me? Woody

Woodman said:
Are you going to make Oinktoberfest? I think several of us are going to be there. Hey Greg, wanna ride over with me? Woody
Maybe, but if I do, it'll be on sunday...Might pop in Saturday :-k

It goes through Sunday? I'm goin over Friday night and goin home Saturday pm. I think Kloset and Uncle Bubba, and Kaz Q are cooking at it.

Woodman said:
It goes through Sunday? I'm goin over Friday night and goin home Saturday pm. I think Kloset and Uncle Bubba, and Kaz Q are cooking at it.
Sunday's the amature cook ~ Pigs is doin' it and asked me if I wanted to help.

Sunday (10/2)
(Amateur/Tailgater)

Team Check-in 7:00am - 9:00am
Gates Open to Public 10:00am
Judges Check-In 11:00am - Noon
Judges’ Orientation 12:00pm - 12:45pm
Judging Begins 1:00pm

Turn In Times

Chicken Wings 1:00pm
Sausage 1:30pm
Ribs 2:00pm
Side Dish 2:30pm
BBQ Sauce 3:00pm

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I have a 30 pack of Blue set aside. Is that going to be enough? Or should I pick up more. :)

I think that will be enough to get the Joker started! I give it 12 hours, it'll be gone!! :bar:

I have a 30 pack of Blue set aside. Is that going to be enough? Or should I pick up more. :)
I got a long way to drive home!! :!: 30 pack?? It better not be CANS!! #-o

Yea, Cans. $16.99 a 30 pack. Bottles are 11.5 oz Cans 12 oz. If you don't like FREE beer, BYOB! :)

AMEN on that one! I had a free Modelo last night at my buddies house, wasn't my favorite but it was free!

Free or not, I don't drink out of no stinkin' cans! [-X I'll bring my own...

Hey Joker, it's refreshing to see someone on this board that maintains high standards. Of course, the down side is no free beer. Hmmmm....

Griff

Joker...why no cans? I hope I am not "asking" for it on this one...I prefer bottles but I would never say NO to a free beer! :!: And neither would Larry for that matter!! :grin: [/i]

It's that metal taste. Some can't taste it or don't care but I can and do. We only do soft drinks in plastic for the same reason.

The Joker said:
It's that metal taste. Some can't taste it or don't care but I can and do. We only do soft drinks in plastic for the same reason.

I have heard of some stranger things...you have one discerning palet my man! :!:

Metal, schmetal! I'll pour the same beer out of a can and out of a bottle into a plastic cup and you can't tell the difference!!! It's like a fat chick and a slim chick, once the lights go out, it's all good. It's in your mind Joker!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Metal, schmetal! I'll pour the same beer out of a can and out of a bottle into a plastic cup and you can't tell the difference!!! It's like a fat chick and a slim chick, once the lights go out, it's all good. It's in your mind Joker!!
I'll bet your paycheck against mine!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's been tried before ~ I can tell!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom