Hey I haven't seen Susan all day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jeff E said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1pr9i4z8]I haven't see her either since breakfast in bed! :shock:

Then maybe she's just too embarrassed to show her face around here. :shock:[/quote:1pr9i4z8]

You gotta point Jeff!

I think we've all gotta start wondering now if Bill and Susan aren't one in the same? What kind of sad , twisted, tortured individual would post as an alter ego of the opposite sex? I, for one am at the same time , both repulsed and revolted!! The real question is, which one is the real one? Has Bill created Susan, or has Susan created Bill. Pretty twisted for certain!

Woodman said:
I think we've all gotta start wondering now if Bill and Susan aren't one in the same? What kind of sad , twisted, tortured individual would post as an alter ego of the opposite sex? I, for one am at the same time , both repulsed and revolted!! The real question is, which one is the real one? Has Bill created Susan, or has Susan created Bill. Pretty twisted for certain!

Yes , what kind indeed! Hey Woody! you get around don't ya! ;)

Hottie, you? over here? I don't believe it! Redneck will think your followin him around. Now be nice Red! ;)

Woodman said:

Well I dont know about all that, but I can say Susan has purchased a lot of Texas Pepper Jelly. More than some of these other misfits .... So she is ok in my book ....

Thank you Susan .....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom