Hey Greg, Q-ing today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
What a nice day! 20 degrees with 40 mph gusts! Garbage cans banging against the house woke me up at 4:00 am! Greg, I'm around all day. Wood

Woodman,
Your poor attempt at humor as not been well received by your fellow board members. Though you might have cloaked your off topic posting in a thin veneer of realism (mentioning Q-ing in the title), this secton of the forum is for cooking topics only. As all board members know, Greg would not be Q-ing in weather conditions such as you discribed.

Take this as your first warning to Cease and Desist you current practice of off topic posts.

signed: The moderators Cappie, Bill TGG, and Bruce (we're all on Finney's computer)(and drunk)

NO WAY...to windy for me to risk getting blown out of my attic to retrieve my WSM.

I'll give you a ring...maybe we can get together in your gargae and sit by that great heater to stay warm...then we can talk about how cool TH2 looks inside your gargae...I'll be calling you!! :(

I think we need another section on this board. You know, a place where Woody & Greg can get together. Greg, you know you and Woody could also sit in your attic and look at your WSM!

2.gif

1.gif

Boy, this weather is something else here lately.

Thursday, I was out in the yard in a t-shirt, restacking our fire wood. I even broke a sweat moving that tree! LOL Within a few hours, very strong winds moved in, and it was cold! The temps got down in the low 20s by Friday morning with wind gusts up to 60 mph and snow! Yesterday was in the mid-20s and last night got down to 6! Today is only 9 degrees with 15 mph winds.

I can't imagine cooking outdoors in this! True, we don't have a problem grilling in the snow but those winds just cut right through you. All I want to do is burrow up under the covers!

I always seem to be able to find comfort, when the weather reaches these bonechilling tempatures, by sitting in my shop and reflecting on the warmer days, with the smoker quietly purring along, the birds chirping and the sun shinning...and of course getting shitfaced drunk....Might be a suggestion for Larry and Greg if they are still looking for a relaxing activity to while away the day...feel free to add cigars for the smoke effect...

Sorry about the chilly weather guys. Hehehe.

We're having one of those spring teaser days here, 38* and sunny. It'll get cold again and dump a load of snow on us before real spring gets here.

Griff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom