Hey Greg..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Hey Greg, on one of the other frums I frequent, we can attatch photos from our reply / submit window. What would it take to be able to do that from here ?

Attaching photos and being able to upload attachments of other kinds would take a modification to the software...which I could probably figure out...however, doing that would mean that everything uploaded that way would take up room on my server. So, it makes more sense to me to continue the way we do it now :D

The one thing I won't do is ask YOU people to donate anything...I do that and the next thing you'll want to see is pictures of the upgarde...which reminds me.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
Attaching photos and being able to upload attachments of other kinds would take a modification to the software...which I could probably figure out...however, doing that would mean that everything uploaded that way would take up room on my server. So, it makes more sense to me to continue the way we do it now :D

DON'T YOU IDIOTS REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED AND HOW LONG THE SITE WAS DOWN THE LAST TIME GREG MADE AN 'UPGRADE'???

John, fix a Cranberry and Vodka and don't make such a stupid request! If it was not Greg we were talking about, the request would be fine, however.......

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":hyz2gjqy]Attaching photos and being able to upload attachments of other kinds would take a modification to the software...which I could probably figure out...however, doing that would mean that everything uploaded that way would take up room on my server. So, it makes more sense to me to continue the way we do it now :D

DON'T YOU IDIOTS REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED AND HOW LONG THE SITE WAS DOWN THE LAST TIME GREG MADE AN 'UPGRADE'???

John, fix a Cranberry and Vodka and don't make such a stupid request! If it was not Greg we were talking about, the request would be fine, however.......[/quote:hyz2gjqy]

im sorry :oops: :oops:

Larry Wolfe said:
...DON'T YOU IDIOTS REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED AND HOW LONG THE SITE WAS DOWN THE LAST TIME GREG MADE AN 'UPGRADE'???...

DON'T YOU SUCKERS REMEMBER WHEN YOU GAVE LARRY $10,000 + DOLLARS AND NEVER SAW PICTURES OF THIS ALLEGED "FAT CRANE" HE CLAIMED TO NEED...WHICH YOU ALL FUNDED?!?!?!

John, go fix yourself a gin and juice and be happy Larry's last name isn't Maydoff!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I saw pics of the crane and seat.... and they already had some "Wolfe RUB" stains on them.
smileyvault-puke.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
Well if John is fixing drinks, I'm going to his house! Griff, I'll meet you there!

bring your tent or camper... Im at 4 mile state park canping and I have a handle size bottle of rum !

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2hi1iqge]Well if John is fixing drinks, I'm going to his house! Griff, I'll meet you there!

bring your tent or camper... Im at 4 mile state park canping and I have a handle size bottle of rum ![/quote:2hi1iqge]
Oh hell, why didn't ya tell me. The shaggin wagon is up for a road trip. ;) :LOL:

Pigs

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":20gweaem]Well if John is fixing drinks, I'm going to his house! Griff, I'll meet you there!

bring your tent or camper... Im at 4 mile state park canping and I have a handle size bottle of rum ![/quote:20gweaem]

you cheap ba$tard! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom