Hey Fatso

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Massey Q said:
See football is for "the guys" you guys are all talking about your cocks and shirtless hugs.

My cock, cock a doodle do's everymorning at sunrise. I don't see a problem with that, however after finding out Uncle Bubba LITERALLY slept in the same bed with Dave Klose, there's not a chance in hell I would give him a hug if he was shirtless or had a parka on. He's gayer than a George Michael and Boy George Reunion.

Bro's befo Ho's is my motto!

This is getting on the verge of BR material so I'll just finish by saying you're all gay and Larry is a buckethead and Nick likes body fluids in his mouth. Oh yeah...Puff is still gay.

Uncle Bubba said:
This is getting on the verge of BR material so I'll just finish by saying you're all gay and Larry is a buckethead and Nick likes body fluids in his mouth. Oh yeah...Puff is still gay.

DUDE YOUR A RENIGGER, WHERE IS THE SKINS AVATAR???

I tried to change something temporarily and screwed it up. Change yours' back and I'll recopy it. All my pics are gone. #@cker!!

Uncle Bubba said:
I tried to change something temporarily and screwed it up. Change yours' back and I'll recopy it. All my pics are gone. #@cker!!

YOU WANNA BE NEXT? KEEP IT UP FATBOY!

Back
Top Bottom