HERE WE GO AGAIN........CE OF SPADES HAS BEEN CAPTURED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JWJR40 said:
So Larry,

When are you moving? Hopefully before you find the larger snake, or before it finds you.

4.gif

I HATE SNAKES !!!!!! And now Larry has let another live. Thanks pal, for allowing another f'ing vermon to roam the planet. The only good snake is a dead snake and even dead snakes suck !!!!!!!!!

I'm with you John. I hate these things.

Incidently, that crap looks like something Woodman described he "dropped" at Q-fest after an evening of drinking and Christ knows what. :shock:

I'm out cutting the grass and my wife shoots out of the garage like a ROCKET! All I heard when she was flailing her arms and jumping around like a maniac, was 'there's another one'........she's screaming and crying and I start laughing and just cannot catch my breath I'm laughing so hard it hurt....

I go in the garage and I'm feeling manly due to the hard time some people gave me for letting the other serpent go with the glue plate on him so I get some gloves and pull the damn thing out and it's obvious this one it really GLUED TIGHT! And to boot, it looks like the trap caught a mouse and that's how he got caught, look at the mouse on the pic.

So I was gonna spend the time to release this snake properly as it was still alive but stuck very badly. So in my frustration and my wife acting like a lunatic, I introduced the snow shovel to the snake and sent him on to his maker. Again, I tried, but under uncontrollable circumstances.....I WON!

img_201402_0_4f970ed3c75d1ad328e81befaa28a429.jpg

Never a dull moment around the Wolf house Im guessing. Nice kill Larry. How are you going to prepare it ?

john pen said:
Never a dull moment around the Wolf house Im guessing. Nice kill Larry. How are you going to prepare it ?

I'll put Swamp Sauce on it, that stuff would make a turd taste good! :LOL:

Larry D. said:
Larry D.":xuybgdq8]Better get yourself a glue trap for snakes: [url="http://www.snakeremovaltrap.com/ said:
http://www.snakeremovaltrap.com/[/url]

You're welcome. :)[/quote:xuybgdq8]

Actually the ones that are catching the snakes were meant for crickets! The house is overrun with them!!!!! But YES, the glue traps work regardless of what they're for!!!!

Go ahead... keep catching and killing all the snakes ...

Two things.....

One.. they do not call them rat snakes for no reason

Two.. If you didn't have an over abundance of food for
them, they'd be hanging out somewhere else

Them snakes are harmless and FREE

I'll wait a few months for your thread on here bitching
about how much an exterminator is charging you to rid
your home of mice and rats :LOL:

Those snakes also eat your crickets you hate so much

Larry, do me a favor buddy, keep em out there would ya? I ain't scared a snakes, but sure do hate em no matter how good they are! Plus, if they stay outside, I leave em alone long as they leave me alone!

You got some big uns there man! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
Larry D.":1ktt1ro8][quote="Larry D.":1ktt1ro8]Better get yourself a glue trap for snakes: [url="http://www.snakeremovaltrap.com/ said:
http://www.snakeremovaltrap.com/[/url]

You're welcome. :)[/quote:1ktt1ro8]

Actually the ones that are catching the snakes were meant for crickets! The house is overrun with them!!!!! But YES, the glue traps work regardless of what they're for!!!![/quote:1ktt1ro8]

The only thing that glue trap didn't catch was crickets!

As I started reading this and your talking about black snakes I know in my area they run in pairs if you see one the other is close by. If I would of seen that in my garage I probably would of emptied a 30 round clip from my AR15........

This is just me but the only good snake is a dead snake....... :D

I'm pretty much the same way (as your wife), when it comes to snakes. About 50 years ago while on a family fishing trip to a local stock tank, my Mom was bitten by a Cottonmouth while she and I were gathering the fish basket for a fish fry. My older brother litterally had to kick it off her foot (bit a toe), after she knocked me out of the way and was just screaming. We were about 20 miles from town/hospital and while my Brother was pushing the limits on his new 58 Ford, my two sisters and I knelt in the back seat and prayed like we never had before. Still remember the fear of thinkning our Mama was going to die. She recovered but had a continuing problem with the toe. Turns out, a month later my brother opened it up with a needle and pulled out a fang which had broken off when he was kicking it.
I can relate to your wifes fear and hatred of snakes, even the "good" ones. Makes me glad to live in Maine as I have only seen two garter snakes in the laat 40 years.
dj

Sorry here too Larry..... Mostly sorry for your wife's fear of snakes

My brother almost passes out if he even sees one on T.V.!
Maybe I came across the wrong way.... I only meant you have a perfect pest control system with those snakes... why kill em and cost yourself more money in the long run with an exterminator.

I over-looked the issue of your wife's fears... my apologies

but yer still a bucket-head..hehehehe ;) :D

Smokey_Joe said:
Sorry here too Larry..... Mostly sorry for your wife's fear of snakes

My brother almost passes out if he even sees one on T.V.!
Maybe I came across the wrong way.... I only meant you have a perfect pest control system with those snakes... why kill em and cost yourself more money in the long run with an exterminator.

I over-looked the issue of your wife's fears... my apologies

but yer still a bucket-head..hehehehe ;) :D

No apology necessary, it was Nicks fault...........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom