Here goes nothin.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Thanks for all the advice Chris. I'm fixin to BBQ the first little piggy. Got the kamado fired up and now going to rub the different sections. Wolfe rub bold first, then dizzy pig, and so on. It's cold this morning so the smell of mesquite and pork should have the neighborhood sniffin... :shock: ... Pics to come first and video later... Have a good weekend my BBQ family!!!!

SS

Sapo how is that going to fit on the Kamado? I figured you'd be using the big offset?? Good luck brother and post lots of pic's!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Sapo how is that going to fit on the Kamado? I figured you'd be using the big offset?? Good luck brother and post lots of pic's!!!
I don't know. I am going to try my best to put all the pieces
in carefully. If it is too cramped, i wil have no choice but to crank up offset. I just want to take advantage of the thick concrete walls of the Kamado since it's cold. We'll see...

It's not as cold as lastnight. It was in the 30's lastnight. Now a strong norther with cool wind and clear skies... My hair got messed up... :shock:

surfinsapo said:
It's not as cold as lastnight. It was in the 30's lastnight. Now a strong norther with cool wind and clear skies... My hair got messed up... :shock:

You got hair under those hats???????

All I can say is that everyone in my family has a smile on their face today.. even my dogs are smiling... Now I need cappy's slaw recipe again... Let me start hunting for it.... :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom