Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I feel like a baffoon asking this. But does anyone know how to replace the brake lights on a 2005 Toyota Tacoma?? There's no screws and not access panel that I can see. Does the whole lense just pop off? Changing a tail light should be a piece of cake. I've looked on line and can't find a dang thing. HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLP

Larry Wolfe said:
I just called the phucking dealer and asked them. You've gotta go up underneath the phucking truck and undo the gaddammed lighting assembly. WTF kinda booolchit is this?? STOP!!! (this means you Bill Small) My truck was made in the U.S. so no comments!

\:D/ :lmao:

The "special " tool is called a sledgehammer!
You want to start in the front, smashing and breaking everything you can.
Once you get back to the taillight, reapeat the smashing process until you get back to the front again.....that should do it :!:

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
Once you get back to the taillight, reapeat the smashing process until you get back to the front again.....that should do it :!:

Ummm, you're off the short bus now...............that wasn't funny! [-(
:smooch:

Puff said:

:lmao:
I would agree, unfortunately because it's a toyota you can do all that and it'll still run for 200K plus miles (not defending toyota, I own a dodge ram)

Larry Wolfe said:
I just called the phucking dealer and asked them. You've gotta go up underneath the phucking truck and undo the gaddammed lighting assembly. WTF kinda booolchit is this?? STOP!!! (this means you Bill Small) My truck was made in the U.S. so no comments!

It's just the profits that went to Japan!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":32a4a8l5]I just called the phucking dealer and asked them. You've gotta go up underneath the phucking truck and undo the gaddammed lighting assembly. WTF kinda booolchit is this?? STOP!!! (this means you Bill Small) My truck was made in the U.S. so no comments!

It's just the profits that went to Japan![/quote:32a4a8l5]
=D> =D> =D> Hit that right on the head......with a sledgehammer :!:

Nick wrote "It's just the profits that went to Japan!", to which I say so what? Sooner or later those dollars will have be spent here, not in Japan. They may convert them to Yen, but those dollars will be bought by someone so they can spend them here. It's not like they are lost and gone forever. Those chickens will come home to roost.

Even the "US" cars made in the USA have mojor componets like transmissions that are made around the world but installed here. Japan, Germany, UK to name a few. The sticker on a new car even has a % of foreign parts some where on it.

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":rjaooj0w][quote="Larry Wolfe":rjaooj0w]I just called the phucking dealer and asked them. You've gotta go up underneath the phucking truck and undo the gaddammed lighting assembly. WTF kinda booolchit is this?? STOP!!! (this means you Bill Small) My truck was made in the U.S. so no comments!

It's just the profits that went to Japan!
=D> =D> =D> Hit that right on the head......with a sledgehammer :!:[/quote:rjaooj0w]

What about all of the Americans that are employed to build the vehicles?? At least my truck was made in the US. Some Fords, GM's and VW's are made in Mexico. So hit that with you're little Puff Hammer![/quote:rjaooj0w] Good point :!:

Nick Prochilo said:
But the profits come here, which is what fuels our economy!
Yes...but the intrest payments are fueling the economy here too!

If it were me I would sell the darn thing... once the lil bits start to go..the big ones won't be too far behind! :grin:

Green Hornet said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":wdexah79]But the profits come here, which is what fuels our economy!

If it were me I would sell the darn thing... once the lil bits start to go..the big ones won't be too far behind! :grin:[/quote:wdexah79]
:lmao: But I think it's his new truck! :lmao:

The Joker said:
[quote="Green Hornet":1de7z6zm][quote="Nick Prochilo":1de7z6zm]But the profits come here, which is what fuels our economy!

If it were me I would sell the darn thing... once the lil bits start to go..the big ones won't be too far behind! :grin:[/quote:1de7z6zm]
:lmao: But I think it's his new truck! :lmao:[/quote:1de7z6zm]
Glad ya saw the humor in that....bet Larry won't :eek:

Back
Top Bottom