Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JWJR40

Senior Cook
What can I use as a salt substitute to make Wolfe Rub Original? I have to cut out salt and cholesterol out of my diet.

JWJR40 said:
What can I use as a salt substitute to make Wolfe Rub Original? I have to cut out salt and cholesterol out of my diet.

I can't believe my Big Brother is asking this question vs. calling his little brother!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

John, make the Wolfe Rub without the salt. Then lightly salt the meat before you apply the rub, even if it is a salt substitute if you have to totally eliminate salt. That way you will still get the salt 'flavor' and moisture from the salt.

I dont think a person need to sub out for salt. Just dont use any. Dont take long to break the addiction.
Now as concerns cholesterol it would indeed be smart to skip the meat:) That is too funny.

bigwheel

Thanks for everyones help. I have to cut back on my salt intake a lot. We use WRO as a staple at the table. I am just eating a healthier way now. Don't want to be rushed off to the hospital again.

Dang that is a purty good endorsement for that Wolfe Rub. I would think the current owner of the recipe in question and or their heirs or assigns should maybe send you a few bucks to buy a soda or something. I mean Brittany Spears collect several million to say something like that on TV. Sure dont want you rushed back to no horspital. Did you know that when you pass the chances are 4 out of 5 that a horspital or doctor mistake will be whut kilt ya? Kilt my MIL coupla years back. In the process of killing a chum currently. 4th Operation on his neck where it was supposed to be one of them in and out overnight deals. Guns are much safer than doctors.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Dang that is a purty good endorsement for that Wolfe Rub. I would think the current owner of the recipe in question and or their heirs or assigns should maybe send you a few bucks to buy a soda or something. I mean Brittany Spears collect several million to say something like that on TV. Sure dont want you rushed back to no horspital. Did you know that when you pass the chances are 4 out of 5 that a horspital or doctor mistake will be whut kilt ya? Kilt my MIL coupla years back. In the process of killing a chum currently. 4th Operation on his neck where it was supposed to be one of them in and out overnight deals. Guns are much safer than doctors.

bigwheel

BW, he's my big brother (really)......of course he endorses the Wolfe Rub's!! LOL

Ahhh ok now I get it. Thats purty funny. Hope he aint as liberal as my big brudder. That knucklehead voted for Osama.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom