Hello - Where's Susan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool! My post with the F bomb is still there!
Looks like a witch hunt Larry! I got your back! :cool:

Cool! My post with the F bomb is still there!
Looks like a witch hunt Larry! I got your back! :cool:

It's all good Puff, I'm not saying anything but the truth in all aspects of my rant. If people don't like it, I could care less. This board has really grown leaps and bounds with all of the posts and BBQ/Grilling knowledge since the new takeover, huh? ROFLMAO

It is what it is.........you will understand this Puff......Metallica was great.......until they sold out and became commercialized. Could have been one of the best metal bands ever, however they have slowly dwindled over the years into barely a mediocre band the past 20 years, NOTHING like they were. Same thing with this forum. Now if we could only get Nick to sleep on the back of the band bus........:rock:

It's all good Puff, I'm not saying anything but the truth in all aspects of my rant. If people don't like it, I could care less. This board has really grown leaps and bounds with all of the posts and BBQ/Grilling knowledge since the new takeover, huh? ROFLMAO

It is what it is.........you will understand this Puff......Metallica was great.......until they sold out and became commercialized. Could have been one of the best metal bands ever, however they have slowly dwindled over the years into barely a mediocre band the past 20 years, NOTHING like they were. Same thing with this forum. Now if we could only get Nick to sleep on the back of the band bus........:rock:
LOL! Yes! I am the only one that will get that!
MASTER! MASTER! ;) :eek:

Metallica is devil worship music. I would tune that stuff out in favor of Country..Western..Cajun..Bluegrass..Southern Gospel etc. No wonder yall act funny.

I know they rank right up near Slayer and the Insane Clown Posse. What more do a Mother need to know?

I know they rank right up near Slayer and the Insane Clown Posse. What more do a Mother need to know?

Not so Jeff...........they used to be the best metal band in the world. Now I compare them with Kenny G. They were never a Satanic band though like other bands. You would love Pantera, youtube them! LOL

Here ya go, give this a listen.

Pantera - The Great SOUTHERN Trendkill - YouTube

I was always forced to sit at the front of the bus where I could be regulated mo heavily. All the good looking "LADY" Cheer leaders seem to sit at the back for some reason. Not sure if they were more or less well behaved. Seems to recall some of them acted naughty. Noticed the coaches always seem to gravitate to the rear too. I am starting to have unpleasant flash backs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom