Hello from Long Island, NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its been on for 9.5 hours with an current temp of 165, do any of you foil brisket? I havent decided whether i will foil

gOOD POINTS! I just foiled it , i have a bunch of people coming over so i rather get it done and throw it in the cooler rather than have everybody wait

I foiled at 165 and pulled it at 190 and then it sat in cooler for 2 1/2 hours until company arrived , began slicing and could not believe how juicy it was! This was my first ever brisket on the WSM and everybody loved it!
my.php
[/url][/img]

Crazy White mn writes>>>>So i am noticing its an epidemic<<<<<

If only it were true :) Most people here on the Island have no clue what so ever... #-o and they wouldnt know good BBQ from bad... =D> tell em you smoked a turkey fo Thanksgiving and they gasp in disbelief... :^o :eek: and some the the recently opened Que places do good que no justice... :badgrin: we MUST persevere for the good of Que-kind 8-[ It is our mandate in life to spread the word!!! =P~ =P~ :!: :!: [-o< [-o<

I'll get off my soapbox now and return to my corner :(

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":28inwfaz]
CrazyWhiteMan said:
So i am noticing its an epidemic
The only epidemic here is the use of ePhotoHut! #-o

Nobody used ePhotoHut on tis post. What ever are you talking about?[/quote:28inwfaz]
#-o

Finney said:
CrazyWhiteMan said:
So i am noticing its an epidemic
As long as you all play nice. :grin:

You know... don't go crazy and start attacking the site late at night... or anything crazy like that.

5.gif

Bobberqer said:
Crazy White mn writes>>>>So i am noticing its an epidemic<<<<<

If only it were true :) Most people here on the Island have no clue what so ever... #-o and they wouldnt know good BBQ from bad... =D> tell em you smoked a turkey fo Thanksgiving and they gasp in disbelief... :^o :eek: and some the the recently opened Que places do good que no justice... :badgrin: we MUST persevere for the good of Que-kind 8-[ It is our mandate in life to spread the word!!! =P~ =P~ :!: :!: [-o< [-o<

I'll get off my soapbox now and return to my corner :(

Amen Brother!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom