Healthy Eating At It's Best! (No Depends Necessary)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I made nachos with the leftover chili yesterday for the Championship games with a little lowfat cheese and whole grain tortilla chips. Excellent.

I also wanted chicken wings in a bad way, so I made boneless skinless tenders instead. Seasoned them with WRO and under the broiler and then finished with a combo of Budweiser BBQ Sauce and a lil' Mandarin Orange Habanero Texas Pepper Jelly, they rocked!

Hopefully eating a little healthier will work out in the long run!

One other thing I have noticed since I've been eating differently is that before I had alot of really bad acid reflux and lately I have had none. I ate alot of jalapenos yesterday and felt fine last night and this morning. I am also only having 1 beer a day at 5pm. Seems to take the craving away and keeps me satisfied!

john pen said:
Your an insperation to me !!! (about the beer thing at 5)

I've tried to just not drink before, but come to a realization that I like to drink and don't want to cut it out completely. So I figure having one a day will keep me satisfied and it's working so far!

When I was on my calorie counting kick, I was doing 1200 cals a day..LaBatts Blue lite = 100 cals per...still left 400 cals a day for food !!

Why not drink 7, then your set for the week and you won't have that 5pm thing to mess with for a whole 7 days. :roll: :shock: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom