Heading to Atlanta...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Heading to Atlanta in the am to work a trade show for my bro.... Anyone have any eatery recommendations ?

Hey I got a very good pal originally from El Campo TX who has lived in Hotlanta for many moons...(person prob be doing good to know how to pronounce afore heading off thataway.) He knows all the good eating places think he maybe has even been a silent partner type fella on some of them. He turned the minority co-moonity into having even a few less when a batch of them tried to mug him one night. As I always say a .22 in the pocket beat a .416 Nitro Express in the pickemup truck:) Course I think he had a double stacker 9 mm but it was on him. If you want to converse with him shoot me your email on a PM. I will forward it along. Have a safe trip. Stay away from any street which begins with Peach Tree.

bigwheel said:
Hey I got a very good pal originally from El Campo TX who has lived in Hotlanta for many moons...(person prob be doing good to know how to pronounce afore heading off thataway.) He knows all the good eating places think he maybe has even been a silent partner type fella on some of them. He turned the minority co-moonity into having even a few less when a batch of them tried to mug him one night. As I always say a .22 in the pocket beat a .416 Nitro Express in the pickemup truck:) Course I think he had a double stacker 9 mm but it was on him. If you want to converse with him shoot me your email on a PM. I will forward it along. Have a safe trip. Stay away from any street which begins with Peach Tree.
My hotel is on peach tree

Well if you on Peach Tree it supposedly not hard to find a hooker...if somebody know somebody who might want to see one. Maybe research for a term paper etc..wink wink.

Had lunch at a Brazilian steak house.. 7 different meats on skewers served / carved at your table... all u can eat...

john pen said:
bigwheel said:
My hotel is on peach tree
My sister-in-law lives in Peach Tree.

Notice you say "in" Peach Tree. Now is that the name of a town maybe? I read an article somewhere that said in Hotlanta there are over 200 different streets which contain some form of the phrase Peach Tree in their names.

Back
Top Bottom