HAY LARRY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Is this okay to build a table top out of it ? Got 25/30 pieces of this one inch beach from a pal. They were going to scrap it! :shock: Let me know if I should go forward on new table construction please. The old one is going down at a bonfire party June 25th. Yea, I'll post a video for ya. :LOL:
img_239550_0_85bf9aa1bf728186afcc73880041b584.jpg

I hope for your approval. Soon, Let me know.

Yea, I aint the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I know enough, if your going to be dumb, ya got to be tough! Sad you don't don't cook that often, and don't have a smoker. grill on boy. :roll:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Yea, I aint the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I know enough, if your going to be dumb, ya got to be tough! Sad you don't don't cook that often, and don't have a smoker. grill on boy. :roll:

Who are you referring to? Bigwheel is easier to understand than your posts.

BTW, if you don't want to look like a retard........um nevermind, there's no helping you.

I'm going to guess he's talking about me.

Smoked these bad boys this past weekend.
Smoker
img_239638_0_a080c7cd947cfb219c29de71fa9284f5.jpg

img_239638_1_aca43e251124b4c54d9e5cae1a5636f0.jpg

So yeah, I do have a smoker, which if I'm not mistaken, you don't. Your wife, yes, you no. Your right about not being the sharpest knife in the drawer, I have butter knives sharper! Yes, grilling I do, sometimes gas, sometimes charcoal. :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga:

[quote="Larry Wolfe":1vyfb97r]BTW, if you don't want to look like a retard........um nevermind, there's no helping you.
I have been beyond help for many years. BTW you forgot to hit the space bar in never mind. RETARD! :LOL:[/quote:1vyfb97r]

Did I? :roll:

Well, guess I'm a retard and an asshole! :LOL:

Don't guess, put money on it! I don't think you're an asshole, I think you're one of the nicest retards I know.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1o632gy5]Well, guess I'm a retard and an asshole! :LOL:

Don't guess, put money on it! I don't think you're an asshole, I think you're one of the nicest retards I know.[/quote:1o632gy5]
Thanks Larry. I know I can always count on you for your support. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom