Have you noticed....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary in VA said:
That ol Larry has been awfully quiet since he won his trophy... you think maybe he thinks he is better than the rest of us now???

Are you nuts??? I've known for a long time I've been better than ya'll!! 8-[ #-o

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ovu6cm3]Are you nuts??? I've known for a long time I've been better than ya'll!! 8-[ #-o
ah sh!t, here we go... #-o[/quote:2ovu6cm3]

I honestly hope ya'll don't really think I feel that way???? [-X

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3208j6aa][quote="brian j":3208j6aa][quote="Larry Wolfe":3208j6aa]Are you nuts??? I've known for a long time I've been better than ya'll!! 8-[ #-o
ah sh!t, here we go... #-o[/quote:3208j6aa]

I honestly hope ya'll don't really think I feel that way???? [-X[/quote:3208j6aa]
no, not at all. 8-[ :D but i did see how big your head was when you tried to put someone's (bruce?) hat on. :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:3208j6aa]

That hat had to have been a childs hat, my head ain't that big!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="brian j":15dbh4j1][quote="Larry Wolfe":15dbh4j1][quote="brian j":15dbh4j1][quote="Larry Wolfe":15dbh4j1]Are you nuts??? I've known for a long time I've been better than ya'll!! 8-[ #-o
ah sh!t, here we go... #-o[/quote:15dbh4j1]

I honestly hope ya'll don't really think I feel that way???? [-X[/quote:15dbh4j1]
no, not at all. 8-[ :D but i did see how big your head was when you tried to put someone's (bruce?) hat on. :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:15dbh4j1]

That hat had to have been a childs hat, my head ain't that big![/quote:15dbh4j1]

:eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="brian j":2q6qv446][quote="Larry Wolfe":2q6qv446]Are you nuts??? I've known for a long time I've been better than ya'll!! 8-[ #-o
ah sh!t, here we go... #-o[/quote:2q6qv446]

I honestly hope ya'll don't really think I feel that way???? [-X[/quote:2q6qv446]

Well, we.......MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That's a joke right?????? :grin: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom