Has anyone seen or hered form him?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Missing Link

Sous Chef
Hay gang I was thinging about Adrian today. I started looking for his web site but its said that it was under construction I was wanting to see if anyone has seen or hered from him. he go by Crazy About Que on this web site

Just trying to see if he around somewere.
thanks,
Missing Link.

Last time I spoke with Adrian, he and his wife were expecting a little one. Hope all is well with them, babies can keep you busy!

Adrian pm yesterday. He told me that he check in from time to time and has been very busy get evreything ready for the baby boy that is due in less than a week. I ask if i could have his somker and gas grill but he siad no lol.

Larry Wolfe said:
Last time I spoke with Adrian, he and his wife were expecting a little one. Hope all is well with them, babies can keep you busy!

If you foil them at two, they're really not that difficult.........

See, I give him an easy set up and that all he can come up with? Geez. :) Your slippin Woodcut, you need to get yer chops up for Q-fest! :( As far as the rest of you, you didn't even take a shot! Now that's lame. :)

I happen to like Texans. This bbq internet thing has led me to even like
some yam Dankees.

Fire it up boys, it's all good.

Most of it.

Captain Morgan said:
I happen to like Texans. This bbq internet thing has led me to even like
some yam Dankees.

Fire it up boys, it's all good.

Most of it.

Its good to see you are ready to claim Puff as the Fruit of your Loins.... :razz:

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Back
Top Bottom