Happy Solstice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bet all the witches is having a holiday. They love them solstice and equinox thangs. It makes em want to get nekked and do wild stuff for some reason. Which for good looking witches might be ok. Hopefully the fat ugly witches will choose not to participate.

bigwheel

BW wrote:
Bet all the witches is having a holiday. They love them solstice and equinox thangs. It makes em want to get nekked and do wild stuff for some reason. Which for good looking witches might be ok. Hopefully the fat ugly witches will choose not to participate.

bigwheel

To set the record straight, the Solstice was the original Yule Celebration. Back in day when the folks worried that the sun was going away (BTW, the xmas trees are a testiment to pagan rituals of yore), anyway, I digress. The Solstice markes a new beginning. Days getting longer, nights getting shorter, and the world was anew.

I've seen witches dancing naked on the Summer Solstice but can't say I've seen 'em dance on the Winter Soltice. Might have something to do with the ambient temperature :shock:

Any way, I could go further on this subject but it wouldn't be fitting in this forum.

DATsBBQ said:
BW wrote:

bigwheel

To set the record straight, the Solstice was the original Yule Celebration. Back in day when the folks worried that the sun was going away (BTW, the xmas trees are a testiment to pagan rituals of yore), anyway, I digress. The Solstice markes a new beginning. Days getting longer, nights getting shorter, and the world was anew.

I've seen witches dancing naked on the Summer Solstice but can't say I've seen 'em dance on the Winter Soltice. Might have something to do with the ambient temperature :shock:

Any way, I could go further on this subject but it wouldn't be fitting in this forum.
Can't you just say ........."Happy Winter".......both of you :roll:

Back
Top Bottom