happy solstice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bigwheel said:
Ahh it always nice to hear from the Wiccans and Warlocks. Merry Christmas.

bigwheel

Wiccans? Warlocks? bigwheel, what the hell are talking about? I'm happy because we had 5 hours and 27 minutes of sunlight today and starting tomorrow, the days get longer. Oh yeah, Merry christmas to you too!

Well heard on the TV yalls daylight was getting a bit sparse up there. Glad to hear it gonna start improving. Most of the folks I hear bantering around about the happy solstice stuff seems sorta inclined toward the Algore nature worship point of view. Is you is or is you aint? Couldn't hardly decipher your Merry Christmas greeting. Seemed a little patronizing. Did you really mean it? If so thanks. If not..it still a sorta free country last I checked.

bigwheel

So your " ... Wiccans and Warlocks. Merry Christmas" was not patronizing? I was sincere but I doubt your motives in light of your reference to what my politics may, or may not be. Please allow me to start over. A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Ok. Kindly dont be using "Old Dropper" against any of Santa's Reindeer when they fly over headed to my house:) Thanks.

bigwheel

It's a deal. "Old Dropper" stays in the gun case. On Christmas Eve I will be watching for Santa heading south and will alert all. Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom