Happy Halloween!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
One of my favorite holidays!
Everyone be safe and have a good time tonight :D
13.gif

7.gif

Heading to Judge a Chili contest at the Church's Fall Festival for all the kids to come and play games and trick or treat in a safe place. Teens are making enough chili for all to have some and I am one of the judges it seems.

This could be good or bad. lol

Be safe folks!

Thanks Puffster. I have my bowl of candy ready for the 3 kids that visit my house. My 2 nieces and my nephew.

The neighborhood I live in is all elderly and they dont do the Holloween thing on. But I still decorate. ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Thanks Puffster. I have my bowl of candy ready for the 3 kids that visit my house. My 2 nieces and my nephew.

The neighborhood I live in is all elderly and they dont do the Holloween thing on. But I still decorate. ;)

Cool pics Bill.
Retirement home community huh? :LOL: ;)

21.gif

My princess dined on sloppy brain sammys, deep fried toe nails, and barbecued worms.

14.gif

Gon-a turn out the lights and sit in the basement and eat the candy, unless the wife comes home too soon.

We had one kid last night, brought a lot of candy to work today to get rid of it. I think the extra hour of daylight was part of, if not, the problem. Who wants to trick or treat in the daylight, by the time it got dark it was bedtime for the little ones.

I don't have a picture but last night at the Church Fall Festival I saw a mother with 2 small children. The 3 year old girl was a Cheerleader and her 8 Day old brother was in all brown and had laces on his belly.
He was a FOOTBALL!
Awesome, just awesome at 8 days old.

hehehe
True Story
peace
mike

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom