Happy Friday to me....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
So this is my friday...gotta LaBatts blue light and chasing it with a bit of Stoli O' on the rocks (ya, it was a crappy night at work last night..I broke some guys fence and ripped a brand new pair of pants..)..

Anyway..Doing ribs tommarrow for my Dads birthday...80th...thinking of doing the lobster bisque as an appatizer...have made it from the recipe from here a few times and has always been a crowd pleaser. Now my only quandry is do I do BB's or spares tommarrow...

john pen said:
So this is my friday...gotta LaBatts blue light and chasing it with a bit of Stoli O' on the rocks (ya, it was a crappy night at work last night..I broke some guys fence and ripped a brand new pair of pants..)..

Anyway..Doing ribs tommarrow for my Dads birthday...80th...thinking of doing the lobster bisque as an appatizer...have made it from the recipe from here a few times and has always been a crowd pleaser. Now my only quandry is do I do BB's or spares tommarrow...

For comps I like BB's. For home eats, its spares for the family. Much more meat and a better price.

Sorry about the bad night. I remember those.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
How about St Louie ribs? :D John, We need video of some of the crazy stuff you go threw. I sure wish our cops were half as good as you! =D>

Id love to do some St. Louie ribs..cant find them here..Ill probably doe spares unless I find an awesome deal on BB's....

And as shitty as it was at the time.. i really love my job and we can always laugh after...

john pen said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":kk84n7gp]How about St Louie ribs? :D John, We need video of some of the crazy stuff you go threw. I sure wish our cops were half as good as you! =D>

Id love to do some St. Louie ribs..cant find them here..Ill probably doe spares unless I find an awesome deal on BB's....

And as shitty as it was at the time.. i really love my job and we can always laugh after...[/quote:kk84n7gp]
Check BJ's there loin backs have been good, or you could have the butcher cut the spares St.Louis style for you or you could trim them yourself...
Can't wait to hear the case of the broken fence and ripped pants.....(might be time to get a younger and slimmer partner so he can run down the bad guys...... :razz: ) please don't tell me that you are the younger and slimmer partner.. :lmao:

john pen said:

4.gif
One day we're catching bank robbers, the next our fat ass is breaking a fence while "trying" to jump over it and ripping our pants for all to see. Guys laughing at you.....ahhhh, I remember the good old days.

wittdog said:
Can't wait to hear the case of the broken fence and ripped pants.....(might be time to get a younger and slimmer partner so he can run down the bad guys...... :razz: ) please don't tell me that you are the younger and slimmer partner.. :lmao:

Lol...actually, my partner is "a little slimmer and a little younger"...a little being the operative word...no, we didnt catch him. Im 47 and ugghhh about 20lbs overweight, ya, 20 lbs..and my partners late 30's and about the same. The idiot we were chasing was 19 and about 140 lbs. You do the math. We towed his car and he called us a few hours later to tell us it was a misunderstanding. We met him to "discuss it" and arrested him...good times !

Work smart, not hard...! [-X

john pen said:
wittdog said:

Lol...actually, my partner is "a little slimmer and a little younger"...a little being the operative word...no, we didnt catch him. Im 47 and ugghhh about 20lbs overweight, ya, 20 lbs..and my partners late 30's and about the same. The idiot we were chasing was 19 and about 140 lbs. You do the math. We towed his car and he called us a few hours later to tell us it was a misunderstanding. We met him to "discuss it" and arrested him...good times !

Work smart, not hard...! [-X
Good thinking John....but about the 20lbs...........remember I posted a pic of you taken the last time we go together :) That is if it didn't get censored.................. Sorry for busting your balls, I guess you did that enough for one day. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom