Happy Dance Time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
woohooo

Getting another WSM it will be here Sunday!

A friend of mine is going through Nebraska and lo and behold they were on sale for $199.99

Yeah!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Very nice....I saw one in a hardware store here for 199.99 in case you ever need another...good luck can't wait to see what you cook next.

Congrats on the new "kid"!

There is one that's been sitting in an outdoor patio furniture store in San Luis for like 3 years, still priced at $199. There is a Yabba Dabba grill here in Lompoc that's the floor model...going for $650.

Helen_Paradise said:

There is one that's been sitting in an outdoor patio furniture store in San Luis for like 3 years, still priced at $199. There is a Yabba Dabba grill here in Lompoc that's the floor model...going for $650.

that's a steal!! :shock: wondering how I would get a RK on an airplane back to KS :LOL:

SteerCrazy said:
Helen_Paradise said:

that's a steal!! :shock: wondering how I would get a RK on an airplane back to KS :LOL:

I've posted about it on the CBBQA website...but I think it is still there. I got my gasser for a steal at that Ace Hardware. I dunno... *shrugs*

up here the WSM's sell for $299.99 +14% tax

Last year at the end of season I approached one of the stores who didn't sell their stock and they wouldn't even discount them a tiny bit.

$650 is a great deal for the YAbba Dabba grill.

I have never even seen one of those here.

Thank you all for the congrats. I just came home after picking up briskets and chickens and other stuff for this weekend.

Can't wait!

SteerCrazy said:
Helen_Paradise said:

Greyhound Bus Lines ships things SUPER CHEAP and fast too!

Only drawback is that you have meet the bus at it's regular scheduled stop and pick up your package.

Back
Top Bottom