Happy Birthday Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shhhh... Don't tell Larry, but I booked that stripper he asked me to...

jabba2818jn.gif

Thanks fellers! Celebrating tomorrow with a seafood dinner made at home and then with an all day concert (WMZQ Fest at Nissan Pavilion) on Saturday. Hopefully I can get out of there better than I did at Jimmy Buffett last year! :eek:

ScottyDaQ said:
Shhhh... Don't tell Larry, but I booked that stripper he asked me to...

jabba2818jn.gif
Jabba baby !! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Happy Birthday!

Happy B Day Larry.

How much mustard & rub do you think it would take to slather up that hog? "see above"

brian j said:
larry - happy birthday! care to share how old you are?
36 Brian

DaleP said:
Happy B Day Larry.

How much mustard & rub do you think it would take to slather up that hog? "see above"
Dale, more than you think. I bet that fat hog would lick it off of herself faster than you could get it on her! But I bet she rides like a Cadillac though! :eek:

Lots of gristle in that hog, but if you smoke it for 20 hours or so, it should be fine. Larry are you planning on injecting that hog? :razz:

DaleP said:
Lots of gristle in that hog, but if you smoke it for 20 hours or so, it should be fine. Larry are you planning on injecting that hog? :razz:

:ack: [-(

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":hmtyoql1][quote="brian j":hmtyoql1]larry - happy birthday! care to share how old you are?
36 Brian

[/quote:hmtyoql1]

Damn Lawrence.. I didnt realize we was the same age[/quote:hmtyoql1]

Me either, I thought you were much older! :taunt:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Gary in VA":12yhw6kz][quote="Larry Wolfe":12yhw6kz][quote="brian j":12yhw6kz]larry - happy birthday! care to share how old you are?
36 Brian

[/quote:12yhw6kz]

Damn Lawrence.. I didnt realize we was the same age[/quote:12yhw6kz]

Me either, I thought you were much older! :taunt:[/quote:12yhw6kz]

:badpoke: bite me waterhead

20041215121739699_1.jpg

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Happy birthday anyway :bar:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom