Happy Birthday Jeff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6.gif

BOB

Thanks folks. This is sort of a long story but my birthday is actually Nov 23 rd. right close to Cliff I think. When I signed up for FB I did not feel comfortable giving them the right info skerred they would steal my identity or something..so I made up a birthday out of thin air to fill in the blanks. I apparently chose Jan 5 for some reason. Come to find out later that is my daughter's birthday. Guess thats why I picked it cuz it sounded familiar. I feel bad to be a fibber like that..kick kick. I dont know how to transfer links but I go by Gomer Pyle on FB if anybody want to bull around any with a bad old liar..lol.

bigwheel said:
Thanks folks. This is sort of a long story but my birthday is actually Nov 23 rd. right close to Cliff I think. When I signed up for FB I did not feel comfortable giving them the right info skerred they would steal my identity or something..so I made up a birthday out of thin air to fill in the blanks. I apparently chose Jan 5 for some reason. Come to find out later that is my daughter's birthday. Guess thats why I picked it cuz it sounded familiar. I feel bad to be a fibber like that..kick kick. I dont know how to transfer links but I go by Gomer Pyle on FB if anybody want to bull around any with a bad old liar..lol.

Well then Happy Birthday young Ms. Bigwheel;-)

Jeff .... Go to your profile on FB, in the upper right it says Edit Profile and CHANGE YOUR BIRTHDAY don't lie the FB Popo will come after you! Then we won't have this problem next year. If they steal an identity it will be Gomer Pyle, as long as he doesn't have any credit cards or the like all will be okay. :mrgreen:

bbquzz said:
bigwheel said:

Well then Happy Birthday young Ms. Bigwheel;-)

Jeff .... Go to your profile on FB, in the upper right it says Edit Profile and CHANGE YOUR BIRTHDAY don't lie the FB Popo will come after you! Then we won't have this problem next year. If they steal an identity it will be Gomer Pyle, as long as he doesn't have any credit cards or the like all will be okay. :mrgreen:
:LOL: :LOL: :mrgreen: :LOL: :LOL: :!:

bigwheel said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom