Happy Birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
Just wanted to wish my sister a Happy Birthday today as well a famous person who shares her birthday Saddam Hussein!

I missed by one day sharing my birthday (March 11) with Osama Bin Laden (March 10).

Beware of Pices and Taurus!

Kloset BBQR said:
Just wanted to wish my sister a Happy Birthday today as well a famous person who shares her birthday Saddam Hussein!

I missed by one day sharing my birthday (March 11) with Osama Bin Laden (March 10).

I'm hoping that Piece of S&*T doesn't have the opportunity to celebrate another birthday!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":1arwcuqy]Just wanted to wish my sister a Happy Birthday today as well a famous person who shares her birthday Saddam Hussein!

I'm hoping that Piece of S&*T doesn't have the opportunity to celebrate another birthday![/quote:1arwcuqy]

Come on Larry... what do you really think? :!:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":3d27h9rx]Just wanted to wish my sister a Happy Birthday today as well a famous person who shares her birthday Saddam Hussein!

I'm hoping that Piece of S&*T doesn't have the opportunity to celebrate another birthday![/quote:3d27h9rx]

Whoa, you're bein pretty hard on Kloset's sister aren't you? You see why people get irritated with you Larry? 8-[

Happy belated birthday to your sis Kloset BBQR,ahh that former kings birthday, would that be his first birthday or the one where he was pulled from his spider hole,and kinda born again. =D> =D> =D> :D :evillaugh:

Woodman hittin the sauce already? You should be sleeping,or are ya getting a headstart on your chim chimini Ohio debut? :joy:

=D> :bow:

Back
Top Bottom