hand cannons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats to that boy Griff. Sounds like I would not want him shooting at me:) We also need to know the best .22 bullets when you get around to it. Less it a secret of course. Rag...Know whut you mean on a faded hobby. Guess some folks are still in it but the Rifle competition quickly devolved into an equipment race. Unless a person could afford 10 K for a Rifle and T-10 Weaver scope was not much hope to compete with the big boys. That problemo was supposedly averted in the Hunter Pistol Course..cuz you had to shoot whut come out of the box. Think I erred in that .357 velocity statement...seems like since I thunk on it think it run it up to around 1200-1300 fps. Favorite of everybody woulda/shoulda been the .41 Mag. That one supposed to have the pecuiliar trait of hitting on the same spot regardless of bullet weight. Never tested out the hypothesis but the folks who was expounding on it made it sound plausible. The .357 worked fine out to 100 meters cept it had a bad tendency to lead up the barrell quickly with the fast moving loads especially with home casted lead bullets.

bigwheel

I cant say I own a hand canon but I certainly say as soon as I heard there was someone in the neighborhood strong arming people I went and bought a shotgun.

Shotgun is the very best home defense gadget ever invented. Load it up with birdshot. If they close enough to hurt you the birdshot will kill them graveyard dead. If they far enough away to where they don't need killing it will just pepper them a little. Also dont have to worry about accidentally shooting through 4 walls and killing the neighbor by mistake. Smart thinning Senor Queeks Draw:)

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom