Hamburger Fattie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
Took four ¼ Choice Chuck burgers and sandwiched chopped red onion and American cheese between them making two burgers. Prior to frying in bacon grease I pressed French fried onions on them and topped with Worcestershire sauce. Into a covered skillet over medium heat to get them cooked throughout then uncover and turn up the heat to brown, flip a time or two. Along with some potato salad and beans they were very tasty, did not require any additional condiments at all.

That looks swell. They have 60 year old steak & seafood chain here in La. called Don's they have a cheese stuffed HB steak with suateed onions & gravy on the menu I get every time I go. Man thats fine eatin.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Not to start anything here because they look great, but,,,,,,,,, What is your cholesterol level?

Hey Bill, 170 at my last checkup a month ago. That's why I cook like that. :D

oct_97 said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2g90s5fp]Not to start anything here because they look great, but,,,,,,,,, What is your cholesterol level?

Hey Bill, 170 at my last checkup a month ago. That's why I cook like that. :D[/quote:2g90s5fp]

Must be nice. I just look at a frying pan and my doctor sends the medics running. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom