had some fun today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampsauce

Sous Chef
started the morning with fried peperoni and egg sammich.
peperoni gettin happy
img_249729_0_19a6f6b9d2b3ac02e727e9abd5049d64.jpg

2 over medium
img_249729_1_dc7af2c7904ec0ed36798fc07a2f2426.jpg

after flip, got a little overdone. Had to answer phone
img_249729_2_749710a66891b933ecfad2e02ccf0c84.jpg

you have to overlook the Hannah Montana plate
img_249729_3_79b7b7a770cf89375df7ea8c3c96c57b.jpg

went by to see parents. Dad gave me a fresh head of cabbage and some fresh corn. here is the cabbage with some Italian sausage
img_249729_4_1d1de60eecb704ddce1ac9462fba5230.jpg

supper plate
img_249729_5_c95fcdec00f408ccfc948a6d225daf33.jpg

Tim, I wish you would stop posting good lookin' stuff this late at night, I gotta go to bed and I'm hankering an egg sammie :LOL: It really is creative and looks great!

john pen said:
where are you that you have fresh corn?

Funny story on the corn. I have a friend that spends the summer in NY real close to where the McCadam cheese company is. He always brings me several blocks of cheese, Adirondack is my favorite, and he brings my dad a couple pounds of "Yankee corn". The corn is called "honey and cream". Silver queen has always been my dads favorite corn for many a year, until the "Yankee corn" showed up. No more silver queen. He plants 5 rows one week, 5 the next week, etc. He does this 4-5 times to stagger finish so we dont have too much corn at once. It is some kinda good too!! Them Yankees are just now able to plant, and we are eating. Cruel world sometimes...

Never heard of that sandwich combo, but it sounds, and looks, real good. And that is how I like my sandwich eggs cooked.

Vermin999 said:
Peperoni and egg is a new one to me gut it sure looks good!!
I am going to guess that you've never had 2 of those large (opened) bags of sliced pepperoni in the 'fridge. That'll make you try pepperoni on everything. :LOL: Most things, it's good on. The only thing I can remember that I didn't like it on was breakfast cereal. :oops:

Anywhere you might use bacon or ham is really good. ;)

BOB

We serve only Cocoa Puffs at my crib. Bet that taste good on there. Fine looking groceries.

OK, I'll try pepperoni on different cereals. Don't remember which flavor I tried it on, but it ruined both the cereal and the pepperoni.

Now, cooked in with scrambled eggs it's fantastic, and as a filling for an omlette, it can't be beat.

BOB

Hmmm...we might have to move you over to a more savory type cereal. You can always sub out the girly man unhealthy cow milk for Budweiser. Works especially good on Sugar Frosted Flakes. That pepperoni bound to taste good in there. Little sprinkle of cayenne..yum yum.

Back
Top Bottom