gun control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
I came across some classic gun control quotes. Here are afew of my favorites.

"I have a love interest in every one of my films - a gun."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
- Clint Eastwood

"But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you ... it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
- Dalai Lama

Read them all at http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/galle ... es?photo=5

Great quotes!!! Gun control has never worked.. It leads to other bad bad things... Enough said... :D

I personally like this one...

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Whuts up with the bowling pins? Everybody knows empty beer bottles is the only way to target shoot. Or if your traveling through Arkieville the city limit sign for Hope makes a great target cept it already so full of holes it hard to tell if you hit it. Guess it all them folks paying tribute to the birth place of Sick Willy.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Whuts up with the bowling pins? Everybody knows empty beer bottles is the only way to target shoot. Or if your traveling through Arkieville the city limit sign for Hope makes a great target cept it already so full of holes it hard to tell if you hit it. Guess it all them folks paying tribute to the birth place of Sick Willy.

bigwheel
Bottles are worth a nickle a piece here.

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom