Guess who won Ms Orange County?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
My daughter decided to enter the Ms. Orange VA contest at the last minute to see if she could get some scholarship money for college. Well, the day she was to participate was on April 1. Of course, I had a catering job so I couldn’t be there. She called after I got home and said that she won Ms. Congeniality. Now remember, this is April 1, so I said ya right April fools. She said on top of that, she won Ms. Orange County. Turns out that she did win. I couldn’t be any prouder. Here is the link if you would like to see her pics.
Miss%20Orange%202005%20174.jpg

http://www.orangecountyhighschool.com/index.htm

Congratulations Bill! See is a beautifull girl. Load the gun and stand by the door. Lots of guys will be coming by! Oh yeah, how did the catering job go that you missed this event? :oops:

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":q41qvg5e]Not surprised at all.. both of your daughters are beautiful, and get along so well. Great kids, great family.

I'll second that.

I enjoyed meeting them last year in Shelby,NC.[/quote:q41qvg5e]

Too bad the feelings weren't mutual! :-D :-D :-D :-D

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":39pq8u92][quote="Captain Morgan":39pq8u92]Not surprised at all.. both of your daughters are beautiful, and get along so well. Great kids, great family.

I'll second that.

I enjoyed meeting them last year in Shelby,NC.[/quote:39pq8u92]

Too bad the feelings weren't mutual! :-D :-D :-D :-D[/quote:39pq8u92]

That's it... I'm out of here! :-D :-D :-D

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1236ovyg][quote="Chris Finney":1236ovyg][quote="Captain Morgan":1236ovyg]Not surprised at all.. both of your daughters are beautiful, and get along so well. Great kids, great family.

I'll second that.

I enjoyed meeting them last year in Shelby,NC.[/quote:1236ovyg]

Too bad the feelings weren't mutual! :-D :-D :-D :-D[/quote:1236ovyg]

That's it... I'm out of here! :-D :-D :-D[/quote:1236ovyg]

:D :D :D :D :D

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":mgxe1znw]Not surprised at all.. both of your daughters are beautiful, and get along so well. Great kids, great family.

I'll second that.

I enjoyed meeting them last year in Shelby,NC.[/quote:mgxe1znw]

Chris, I may have asked this before, but did you eat at either of the Bridges BBQ places in Shelby? One is called "Bridges BBQ " and is on 74. The other is called "Alton Bridges BBQ" and is in town. Good stuff! I ate two plates! Woody

Congratulations Bill on your daughter, her pageant win, and getting a little tuition relief.

Did a double take when I saw this post. So here's a little bit of trivia for you you and your daughter might get a kick out of. If I'm not mistaken I believe Michelle Pfeifer won Miss Orange County too. Okay it was the one in CA but who knows? Michelle did Ok for herself.

I'm kinda embarassed :dunno: (that was the closest em we have now to "embarassed?") you see, I don't understand how to post them. Woody

You better find you a big stick to keep all the boys away!.

Congrats to you and you're Daughter. Very nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom