Griffin's Xray

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trampolines are evil. I've always thought so. By the way, am I the only one who get delayed reading things because of Nick's avatar?

A guy wanted to put a Trampoline at his place down at camp. Told him I would bring it up at the next meeting. (thinking, HELL NO) well that's the way it went down. Adult beverages and those things do not mix well. Evan with sober adult supervision. :LOL: We do have a huge "slip and slide" down at the pond. Works for me when the tops come off. ;)

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
A guy wanted to put a Trampoline at his place down at camp. Told him I would bring it up at the next meeting. (thinking, HELL NO) well that's the way it went down. Adult beverages and those things do not mix well. Evan with sober adult supervision. :LOL: We do have a huge "slip and slide" down at the pond. Works for me when the tops come off. ;)

Pigs

Pigs I'm comin out for cocktails and the slip & slide...sounds like a blast and yes I'll bring a helmet. Have you ever watched Nitro Circus? Travis Pastrana has a huge one in his back yard simply awesome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom